You and your employees should be able to articulate the true mission of your company and its critical-success factors.
Here are eight questions that will help you define your company’s core purpose:
1. What makes us different from our competitors?
2. Why do customers buy from us rather than from our competitors?
3. What are our best talents and strengths?
4. What are we most proud of?
5. What does our company do that others would want to benchmark?
6. How do we make life better for our customers?
7. How do we create competitive advantages for our customers?
8. What do we want our reputation to be?